Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hold thumbs and pray everybody!

So the request for my donor has officially been submitted this morning to our SA register and the international one. Lets hope we find someone quickly! Seeing the oncologist on Tuesday again for our plan of action.

Had another iron/vit B drip today, better than last time but my veins are fed up now. lol. Feeling a bit like a puppet and all my strings are being pulled at once. At least I am getting into contact with old friends again who keep me sane!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simone
    Glad that request is in, better to start asap. Will be holding thumbs!
    Moms veins devised a plan of action, only allowing them to be poked by people who were gentle and experienced! ;-)) She planned her blood tx around the staff on duty!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete